I am going through that phase where I just want to read as many books as possible. I want to go through most of them cover to cover. The number of books I have bought recently like crazy thinking I will finish them all in just one go.
Every book I see and come to know about, I have a strong urge that I should read them. It is my duty to read them and then enlighten the world with the knowledge of how I found that book to be. (I know this seems stupid.)
I have always loved reading but not the way I have started reading these days. Some of the novels that I have finished in the last 2 months are:
- Veronica Decides to Die – It was okay. I didn’t like it much.
- Can you keep a Secret? – Light and fun reading chic-lit.
- The White Tiger – I loved it!
- The Husband’s Secret – Again, this was okay. It was kind of predictable.
- And the Mountains Echoed – I have loved all Khalid’s books. This one was also great.
- The Time Traveler’s Wife – It was a bit lengthy and got tiring. Although, I really liked the story-line.
The list is ever growing. Let me know if you are going or have ever went through this phase in life and what all books did you read? Well, I must admit, it is fun.